Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tracey’s sampler quilt…..


Whilst tidying up my photo files I discovered this quilt that I hadn’t posted about.

IMG_2843

I believe this quilt was made with a pattern from
“The Cloth Shop” Saturday Sampler program. I think the mix of black and grey with a touch of red works well.

I put spirals through the main body of the quilt, wishbones in the narrow border and simple piano keys in the outer border. This quit, was destined to be owned and loved by Tracey’s son. I think it has a good masculine look.

IMG_2848

I’m sure by now he has enjoyed many warm times under this quilt.

Thanks for popping by.

   

5 comments:

  1. Super masculine colours, and as always, great quilting for that wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riverview, looks so good. AirBnB, great way to meet wonderful visitors from NZ and overseas. You will have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors and the design. It's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one good looking sampler quilt - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, great colours - your quilting shows it off beautifully - and you are right, great for a guy!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...