Friday, May 27, 2016

A quilted hug for a special young man…..

 

Just before Easter Cat of Catalina’s Cottage mentioned that she was making a quilted hug for a special young man called  Max. When I heard the sad story about how Max had lost one of his Mums about a year ago I felt very sad. Cat made the quilt top with clothing that had belonged to Max’s Mum. Knowing what a  busy lady Cat is I offered to quilt the top. So here it is…..

Cats hug quilt2

A very appropriate backing:

Cats hug quilt3

I hope young Max feels lots of love when he snuggles under his quilt.

Thanks for popping by. TTFN

    

2 comments:

  1. Max is going to love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he ill get loads of comfort from this quilt it will carry so memories

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...