Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2015

English country gardens...

There's no doubt the English love their gardens. We have seen so many pretty gardens. In some front gardens people have stones laid put in pretty patterns with perhaps a sundial or garden statue in the middle like this:

Imagine my surprise to find you can pop on down to your local garden centre and buy one of these. 

I had been imagining a happy gardener spending many hours creating these patterns. Perhaps you can buy these in New Zealand, I don't know. 
We were admiring the topiary in the garden centre. 
Nearly fainted when we saw the prices

However there was a bargain priced one
You'd snap that up wouldn't you?

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, they are proud of those bushes! I'd prefer to purchase the disc and pass on the topiary.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...