Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My bags are packed……

.
I'm ready to go………..
My plan this holiday is to buy charms for my Pandora bracelet only, no other souvenirs for me. I am also travelling with cabin luggage only. I had a trial pack yesterday. I can easily pack all I need.

I am travelling to Seattle, Vancouver, London, Paris, Venice and back to England.  For my fellow quilters you will be interested to know I am going to the Sisters Quilt show in Oregon. While in England I will go to the The Festival of Quilts in Birmingham and hopefully to York to see Kaffe Fassett's Ancestral Gifts Exhibition.
It's going to be hard to leave our Kit Kats but we will be fortunate enough to visit with some other cats on our travels.Perhaps our boys will sleep the time away and hardly miss us.
IMG_2052
If you've been thinking I have been a bit quiet lately it is because I have been getting all my quilting commitments up to date plus all the other things one must do before being away for an extended period of time. I have just finished two quilts for younger members of our family. I hope I can still remember how to quilt when I get home.
IMG_2200
IMG_2203
In the final countdown now,  7days to go. I will try to blog (by IPad, wish me luck) and Face Book about our travels so please pop back to catch an update.
As I said my bags are packed, I'm ready to go…..



 
 
 

  










14 comments:

  1. Safe travels. Enjoy all of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. safe flight and hope to see you in York, Have problems commenting on blogs done from ipads, the comment box does not work very often but hope to keep in touch. Warning we are not having summer this year in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting trip. Safe travels and enjoy. I could not imagine travelling with cabin luggage only-I am not a light packer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy, and safe travels... looks like a lovely itinerary! (I actually thought you had left already, as no posts lately, but see now you have been busy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe and exciting trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome itinerary - have a wonderful time and safe travels!!! I cant imagine taking a cabin bag only!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous trip! And on your return I would love to know what you pack for an overseas trip with cabin luggage only, I can barely manage that for one night in the same country!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I echo Soozie Suzy's comment - you should see what I take with me for a weekend away in the caravan! Have a wonderful trip and we wait with bated breath to hear all about it later on. Oh, I'm so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I echo Soozie Suzy's comment - you should see what I take with me for a weekend away in the caravan! Have a wonderful trip and we wait with bated breath to hear all about it later on. Oh, I'm so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fabulous trip, I look forward to your reports! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bon voyage!! Enjoy some warmer climates, you won't have much room for fabric purchases with the just a cabin bag though:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have the best time ever ! Your mini itinerary sounds wonderful so far and I like your idea of buying Pandora as souvenirs. Not sure I could do an extended trip with just cabin luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quilts. Love the owls. Hope to see you at. The a festival of Quilts. Hope you get to York. I went earlier this month and loved the exhibition but I a big a Kaffe fan anyway. Safe travels! I am very impressed with you travelling with only a cabin bag but it really does make sense, eliminating all that hauling of luggage, waiting for your bag to appear on the conveyor belt etc. See you in Birmingham!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great trip Linda. Have missed your leaving day but never to worry. Love the fact you are only taking a cabin bag. It should be great. Enjoy the quilty stuff and love the family stuff. See you when you are back.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...