Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Sundries


This week I completed another set of Fraternal Twins quilts. Do you remember the Memory quilt I made some time ago? Wendy made two more cot quilts for future Grandchildren. They are simple but sweet.
Dimples oneIMG_1776_1
Dimples twoIMG_1781_1
After being tempted for some time I fell for the charms of Pandora. Who could resist the Valentine special bracelet with the heart shaped lock?
New pandora bracelet valentines2015IMG_1787_1
The Pave ball in the middles was part of the package. I had to add a bit more didn’t I? So on went the two pink beads plus the pave heart clips. No, that wasn’t enough,on I went to add Leo king of the jungle and a chicken charm. Oh dear. What next? I think I am totally charmed!
There is a hint of Autumn in the air. Our Hydrangeas are changing colour rapidly.
hyderangersIMG_1791_1
TTFN
   

2 comments:

  1. The quilts are darling, and your bracelet is gorgeous. I've resisted the tempting beads every time I'm drawn to the display cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Pandora outlet

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...