Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Midas Touch Quilt….

I showed you a peek of this quilt on Sunday. It’s a big quilt I haven’t got a space large enough to lay it out! Dianne made this quilt for her adult son. Fabrics a dramatic mix of gold, black and cream.

Midas touchIMG_1518_1

Dianne’s son did not want anything flowery. So spirals it was.

IMG_1520

I used a superior Fantastico Spice # 5010

It blended well across all the fabrics, even the black border.

 

Midas touch cornerIMG_1521_1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back looks pretty nice too:

Midas touch backIMG_1523_1

 

Just because I can one more look:

Midas touch twoIMG_1519_1

Thanks for asking me to quilt for you, Dianne.

   

6 comments:

  1. Grand bloke's quilt with fabrics that are perfect. Love the spirals on it. Great job Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda,

    Dianne must be doing the happy dance now, such a great quilt , love the choice of thread for the quilting.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful quilt - quite elegant.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...