Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sweet Peas…..

Another happy gathering of Sweet Peas.

Rochell has put her RxR together. She has put it together a little differently which really suits her quilt. Her theme was Life is a Beach.

Life is a BeachIMG_1460_1

Recently Margaret attended a workshop with Yoko Saito. This is what she made:

Margarets Japanese HandbagIMG_1459_1

Debbie has completed the wall hanging she was given a Kit for:

Debbies cat wallhanging1IMG_1452_1

The cat looks so like Debbie’s cat Peekie. Aren’t the whiskers great. Debbie used Quilting cotton stiffened with glue to make them.

Debbies Cat wallhanging twoIMG_1454_1

Debbie is making another Row x Row quilt. Her theme is the three Cs. That’s Coffee, Chocolate and Cats.

Debbies second RxRIMG_1456_1

I like that combo!

Thanks for popping by. If you’ve been wondering where I have been, well life has been busy. Family stuff, a trip up to Auckland and life in general has been rather full on . Added to that my laptop had to go to intensive care. Blogger via I Pad and I don’t get along. I have lots to share so I’ll be catching up in the next few days.

   

3 comments:

  1. I am really liking the row quilts, ytey are quite new to me and plan to add one to my to do list love the cat and his expression, she has done a great job there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy the Sweet Pea Show & Tell posts!

    It's nearly I possible for me to prepare a post on the iPad, so I salute you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you're back. I've missed your posts immensely.

    More eye candy from the very talented Sweet Peas ladies.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...