Thursday, October 09, 2014

A Young Man’s Quilt

Terri made this quilt with lovely William Morris Fabric for her nephew.

IMG_1163

I love when I start stitching a quilt and see the difference the quilting makes:

IMG_1159

Silly me I forgot to take a picture of the whole quilt. One more little glimpse.

Terris YM quilt 2MG_1171

Thank you for asking me to quilt for you Terri.

 

     PS Quilting the swirls on the cream parts made me think of French Vanilla Ice Cream I had to eat a bowl full.

5 comments:

  1. what a beauty, great quilting and some lovely fabrics have been used here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder about those interesting comments. Love the young man's quilt and yes, quilting makes such a difference. Nice spirals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting, I love it.
    Wish we lived closer Linda.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It's perfect for a young man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always interested in seeing quilts made for blokes because I reckon they're hard to pull off well

    You and Terri both nailed it!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...