Monday, October 06, 2014

A Little Girl’s Quilt

Teri made this sweet quilt with fabric left over from a kit project. She said she thought it would be perfect for a little girl.

A little girls quiltIMG_1130

I stitched feathers into the borders, echo ripples around the smaller flowers and then filled the middle with Paisley shapes.

IMG_1123

It’s very pretty and girlie.Even Koko thinks so.

Little girls quilt twoIMG_1122

A peek at the back:

IMG_1133

I think Terri is right, a little girl would just love this quilt.

Thanks for asking me to quilt for you Terri

    

4 comments:

  1. not only a little girl Linda I love it too and I am an elderly lady! Such beautiful quilting and the back could be used as a front too, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Linda! And your quilting is spectacular as always. Koko has cat scanned it into approval. :))
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and absolutely perfect for a little girl. The quilting looks terrific . This reminds me of an old paisley eiderdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your posts about the quilts you have worked on and this one for a little girl is delightful. I am very drawn to your paisley quilting in the centre.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...