Monday, September 01, 2014

Japanese Baskets VII

…..nearly across the finish line. Off the frame and trimmed. Today I am only going to show the back. Andreena is picking it up tomorrow. Although she hasn’t been reading my blog I don’t want to risk her seeing the finish.

  back of quilt oneIMG_1038_1

That final border took about 3 hours to complete. I decided to turn the quilt yet again.I’m so glad I have Red Snappers. It always seems easier to execute piano keys across rather than down the borders.

Quilt back twoIMG_1034_1

A final look

quilt back threeIMG_1036_1

I think that brings my hours tally to 27.

Come on back tomorrow to see the front.

Thanks for popping by.

    

8 comments:

  1. McDazzler for sure, and Red Snapper, not a fish after all, they are great, I looked at the video to see how they work. Your quilting is gorgeously stunning, and that is not enough words to describe those swirls, twirls, piano keys and more.The back shows off those stitches so well.You've been a very busy girl. Hugs, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderfull back, think i would be using this as my front it is so beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, Andreena is going to be thrilled!! Gorgeous artistry on this quilt! I'm so glad Kaiser was there to help you out too. :))
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you have done a fantastic job with this Linda. It is an amazing piece of art. Can't wait to see the front but this is definitely a two sided quilt. I can imagine there may be tears when Andreena sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellisimo! Im sure Andreena will be flipping cartwheels when she sees the front. Im eagerly awaiting the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! The back would make a beautiful wholecloth quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the back looks this good, I can hardly wait to see what the front looks like!!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...