Wednesday, September 24, 2014

First I had Hugs and Kisses, now I have Hearts…..

Christine popped around last week to deliver Healing Hearts to me.The Hearts were made for me by members of Taupo Quiltmakers.

HealingHeartsIMG_1148_1

They know me well don’t they? This block is so me

HH with beadsIMG_1149_1

I have two of these with the colours reversed. So soft and pretty.

HH double 

And several embroidered hearts.

HH stitchedIMG_1152_1

Thank you my quilting friends. Now I have to think of  a setting. Any ideas?

Bye for now

   

6 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and how lovely it is to have so many wonderful friends who are supporting you through your grief you must be well loved by all your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks - you are lucky to have so many supportive quilting friends! Funny coincidence: the first single heart picture contains a heart made from fabric that I also have in my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bunch of ladies to make those pretty blocks for you. Heealing heart blocks are so very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely thing to receive Linda. It must make your heart glad to know so many people are thinking of you.

    No real ideas about a setting for you - but my first thought was that these would look beautiful on point with some pretty sashing between the blocks- but I have no idea how you could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blocks made with love for a very special lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a joy to have those lovely friends, the colours in the blocks are just delicious. Look forward to a post showing the setting.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...