Sunday, September 14, 2014

Blogs I like to follow…..

Time to share some of my favs with you again,

Addicted to Quilts. Desley is a long arm quilter, she does all her quilting free hand with out computer assistance, as I do. I enjoy looking at her creative solutions.

Blue Mountain Daisy Rachael lives in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, Australia. Her quirky denim Double Wedding ring quilt was accepted to go on tour around the USA. While you are visiting her blog  make sure you check out her Clam shell quilt. Very different, I like that.

Confessions of a Fabric Addict I swear this lady never sleeps!She has a super busy life, managing the making of quilts for her church’s ministry. On a Friday she holds a Linky Party “Can I get a Whoop Whoop.And as if that isn’t enough she’s helping her daughter raise funds to adopt a baby from China. Phew, makes me tired just reading all the things she does.

Jacquelynne Steves This is a new to me blog I have just found my way to.For starters I love the look of this blog, very pretty. She offers a free E Magazine with some very cute ideas. She is just launching a free BOM which has several options. One being the choice of making 4 or 6 blocks. Applique may be added if that’s your thing but the quilt will look just as nice without.

This list would not be complete without adding a Kiwi blog. Check this one out  The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. Charlotte works magic with fabric, paint and stitching. She brings a distinctly New Zealand feel to her work. As well as being a very busy craft person Charlotte, her husband and two children are about to leave life on solid land and live on board a refurbished 1945 Naval boat!

Do pop over and check out these blogs. Say “Hi” from me.

……..and just in case you were longing for a picture:

IMG_1073

 

The Seed Moon taken on the 9th. Thanks to Leeanne of Cottage Tails for her informative posts about the Moon.

TTFN

    

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Linda for sharing some of your favourite bloggers with us. I've enjoyed popping over and reading about their quilts, lives, and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of my very favourite blogs listed there and a few I didnt know about. Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments about my blog!! I'm really honoured to be on your list! We noticed the moon was extra large that evening. I wonder why it's called a seed moon? I'm off to look at Leeanne's blog to see why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to check out some of your favorite bloggers and yes I'm a sucker for photos....:))

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...