Monday, April 28, 2014

Reduce, reuse, repurpose…..

 

Look what I have made with an unused duvet cover and valance.

 blue and white quilt

 Simply stitched with “organic” lines

 Organic lines

…..and reversible:

Blue and white reversible

 So you don’t know what organic lines are? Just an artistic way of saying not straight! This quilt is so lovely and soft and snuggly. I put wool batting in it. I managed to make two pillowslips out of the valance.

Rolled quilt and pillowslips

My little blue and white collection is coming on nicely.

Blue and white collection

Thanks for popping by

    

Linking with Sew Many Ways

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue collection - and I love your definition of graphic lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue in any shade is one of my favourites, great recycling way to go. Cheers, jean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love organic lines I have done those too!! A very pretty quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the timeless appeal of blue and white......... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Linda, Gorgeous shade of blue.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love blue, and this "collection" is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going blue by way of green, gorgeous way to reuse! Love organic lines and do them all the time ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are clever!! I love the blue and white. Thank you for sharing.
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks awesome. Love the colors and the simplicity of the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful. Such a lovely shade of blue. I am all for repurposing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty shade of blue, and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love organic lines - it says handmade and one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is utterly gorgeous . Im going to keep my eyes peeled in the op shops for something like that so I can make one too. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...