Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sweet Treat….

Look what I received in the post:

Sweet treat

I joined in Cat’s Sew Sweet Swap.I was partnered with Julie of Julie Lou. Julie is obviously a perfectionist! Her attention to detail is amazing!

Look at these items close up:

Sweet treat 2

Look at the hand stitching on the pouch, even the tassel is a blend of colours. The card made with card stock to match the fabric even inked on stitches. Inside lined with very pretty vintage sheeting.

sweet treat 3

Pin cushion features a very sweet pansy fabric. Thank you Julie, I love my goodies.

Shall I show you what I sent to Julie?Julies sweet treats

Tea bag wallet, snap happy purse and mug rug.The tea bag tags can be found at ShrimpSaladCircus. I’m adding links just in case you want to make any of these things.

……and of course the parcel wouldn’t be complete with out a few extra Sweet Treats:

Julies sweet treats collection

Cat, thank you for organising this swap. Cat seems to organise a few swaps through the year so if you would like to join in the fun make sure you follow her blog.

Julie thank you for being such a super swap partner.

6 comments:

  1. lovely gifts you received and equally lovely gifts you sent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swaps are a lot of fun. I love your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gifts sent and received .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via sew darn crafty, funny how you go to an American site and then get referred to a NZer!! As soon as I saw the reference to Cat I though surely I am on a NZ site and yes I am. Fantastic to see your swap presents

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I love the tea bag wallet! I would love for you to share this with us Sewlicious Home Decor! http://sewlicioushomedecor.com/saturday-showlicious-craft-recipe-showcase-3. :)

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing these! We have a lot of sewers that would love this! I pinned this and the tutorials for them to the party board and sewing board! :)

      Marti

      Delete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...