Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sweet Peas…….

Golly I haven’t typed that for awhile! I actually attended the gathering today. It was nice to be with all the Sweet Peas again.

We had some nice show and tell. Let me share:

Debbie watched a video from the Missouri Quilt Company the other day and just had to make cushion using their technique:

Debbie's cushion

Peggy showed her taggie cuddle quilt. This has Minkie on the back, so soft.

Peggy's taggie quilt

Margaret showed her Monet style wall hanging:

Margaret's Monet quilt

IMG_0181

……and of course because it is Margaret’s quilt there has to be a pussy cat:

Margaret's Monet quilt cat

Mary and Rochelle have both made modern style baby quilts. Mary’s yet to be quilted, Rochelle’s totally finished – completed with magic binding.They both look very pretty and fresh.

Mary's baby quilt                       Rochelle's Baby quilt

I like Rochelle’s modern straight line quilting.

IMG_0186

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try again. Such lovely work, the one that earlly stole the show for me is the Monet garden, so very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work. Those Sweet Peas are a productive and creative bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects ...Love the variations on the stacked coin quilts . Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the modern quilts
    Tell me more about magic binding

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...