Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Maxie’s quilts

It’s a been awhile since I have quilted any of Maxie’s  wee quilts. They are the perfect size to pop on the frame side by side.

MaxieCollage

I have to be careful to find a thread that will look equally good on each quilt. In this instance I selected Superior Magnifico # 2165 Stainless Steel.

Maxies pink

It’s fun to change patterns a little from quilt to quilt too.

Maxies blue

Same pattern, very different looks don’t you think?

IMG_0153

I have three on the frame now. I’ll share with you when I complete.

Thanks for popping by

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts and love the quilting pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look. Patterns are excellent Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quilts and your stitching are adorable.mi know they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly adorable Linda. Exactly how big are those quilts?

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...