Pages

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

We’re 7 hours into the New Year Down Under. I am fighting off the urge to make sweeping statements like “I will finish all my UFOs in 2014”!

A big “Thank you” to all you lovely people who send me your precious patchwork to quilt last year. It has been a pleasure to work with you. I hope I get to work with you again this year.

Let’s start the New Year with a bit of humour:

Mr. Bobbins Longarm cartoon- too funny! via pickledish.com

Wishing you all the best for 2014.

Cheers

7 comments:

  1. New Year greetings to you and yours, all good wishes for 2014, Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❊ * 。❊ 。 ❊ _█_ ❊ 。 * ❊
    _Π_____ (•.•) * 5☆★☆★☆
    ❊ /______/~\ ( ♥ ) ❊ 2014 Happy Day ❊
    |田 田 |門| ( ♥ ) Happy New Year❊
    •♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥♫•♫♥♫*♥*♪♥♫•♪*♥•♫♥♫*♥*♪
    http://blog.seniorennet.be/louisette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckle! ;oD

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Linda, to your household. I just love the look of your wonderful quilting, you are such a talented lady!
    As I said to Peggy, it was wonderful to meet you both. Thanks so much for your kindness inviting my and DH to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Linda. Looking forward to seeing more of your creativity and sharing your adventures in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Love the comic! Hope you have a blessed year!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...