Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nearly as Big as Texas finished!!

……..just in case you thought I forgot to share:

DSCF2291

My goodness this is a big quilt!

The fabrics in the blocks are very busy so quilting wasn’t going to show too well I put this little motif in the middle and quilted wavy lines out to the lattice strips.

DSCF2297

The lattices became my playground:

DSCF2295

Can you see how I took the stars out into the border?

DSCF2294

Piano keys in the borders and a fan in the corner:

DSCF2312

Maureen’s quilt has a very modern look.I loved quilting it, thanks Maureen. One last peek……

DSCF2316

6 comments:

  1. A super quilt, and very super quilting designs. I do like so much the way you describe what you have done and where, Thinking of you as our year ends, a new one tomorrow, to you all, fond greetings from us both here at Graestone, ... Jean and Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one exquisite quilt! I love the quilting design in the lattices. The quilt maker will be thrilled with your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this turned out wonderful. Love the star quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the quilting...such a diverse range of designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful quilting! Once again you have inspired me to try something new.

    : )

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...