Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Sundries….

It has been wonderful to see so many bees in our garden this spring. The last two summers it has been obvious that bee numbers were down. When I was photographing Cat’s quilt the air was full of the sound of happy bees. The mock apple blossom tree is a real bee magnet.
Cat quilt and bees
You can’t look at a sleeping cat and be tense…….
Cici in lounge
Left overs at River view on Robinson are pretty nice. Slices of Meat loaf fried,        re heated roast vegetables and fresh asparagus.
DSCF2194
It’s been a good week. How has your week been?

4 comments:

  1. Yum! You've had a busy week that's for sure. Love the cat. And I love hearing about Summer, because we are heading into Winter here.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey bee numbers are diminishing in my area, too. Researchers think it is some parasite that the bees are taking back to the hive.

    Cat's quilt looks so at home in that setting - lovely.

    Wow, your leftovers look tasty and so attractive on the blue-work plate. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your left over meal looks very appetising I never thought of frying left over Meat Loaf - but I will in future and of course lovely asparagus in season and nothing like roast veggies second time around.
    You ask how our week was - mine was great because I sent off the quilt to you !!! Plus new basket stack ready for re-arranging fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be a cat or a dog. They really know how to de-stress and they never worry about the little things.

    Your leftovers look amazing. If I ever make it to your corner of thr world Im inviting myself for lunch.

    My week- bigs plans as usual - some of which came to pass and others I allowed myself to be distracted from . They obviously werent pressingly important !



    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...