Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nicky's Quilt



Way back I offered free quilting to a New Zealand quilter as part of my 100th followers thank you , Nicky of Farm Girl Stitching won. She sent me her lovely Scrappy Trip Around the World to quilt. So pretty.

Nicky requested all over spirals on her quilt.
Spirals starting:



I think they look so good on this quilt.
I used a very pretty pink Superior Magnifico Thread # 2009 Elizabeth. It looks good against all the colours.




I am in love with this quilt:

I couldn’t stop taking photos!



Nicky, your quilt has been a delight to work on. So nicely pieced, and flat. Even the back is pretty.




I hope your quilt gives you years of pleasure.


 PS Sorry this post looks a tad weird. Blogger is not playing nice at the moment.

8 comments:

  1. Linda, I am in love with that quilt too! And your spirals are amazing - I am inspred to try them now.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spirals are perfect for this quilt - they look like ripples in water. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Linda...and your quilting really sets it off.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These spirals are cool, did you freehand them? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt, and your spirals are perfect and look so good on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nicky is one lucky lady and I bet she is going to be thrilled with your quilting. Quilting really does just finish a quilt. I couldn't stop looking at the photos - so pleased you took a few!
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Linda, I too am in love with this quilt, thanks to your beautiful quilting... wouldn't be anything fancy without it!! Thanks again for the fabulous giveaway, I count myself very lucky indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! You quilting for a giveaway, Nicky's quilt and your gorgeous quilting. Wonderful!
    I also saw pix are on Innova's Pinterest this morning. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...