Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

A nice add on to a quilt gift….

 

Mary was wondering what she could make with the fabric remnants from this quit.

[DSCF2080%255B9%255D.jpg]

I suggested that perhaps some matching pillowcases night be nice. She left her fabric with me and I made these:

DSCF2192

I have often seen these pillowcases on the net.You can find very good photos and instructions on MaryQuilts. You can also watch a video.

Sausage roll pillowcase

These are so easy to make. The perfect way to use up excess fabric.

Pretty cute,Yes?

DSCF2193

3 comments:

  1. The cases are darling!

    I use that technique for pillowcases all the time - quick, easy, and no exposed seams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im definitely a girl who likes my pillow cases to match my bed covers. Great way to use up leftovers!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...