Saturday, October 19, 2013

Photo shoot time….

DSCF2078

….and the girls are sick of the cats stealing the show.

Brown Shaver Chooks

Mary’s pretty cup cake quilt, made for a Great Granddaughter.

DSCF2080

Lots of soft swirls with the occasional heart and daisy added to the mix.Modern, fresh and bright.

DSCF2081

The Sweet Peas have had a bit of a love affair with chevrons. Andreena made this for her fishing/surfing son.

Chevron Quilt

Straight lines stitched through the squares and lots of rolling surf on the blue.

Chevron Quilt

I love that shade of blue, it’s Kona Cadet Blue. A super quilt for a man. I used Soft and Bright batting, the quilt is soft and cosy feeling.Hush don’t tell the man I said that!

Mean while behind the scenes the girls were very busy:

Brown Shaver Chooks

Thanks for popping by.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I mean.... WOW!!! How wonderful to have the girls helping you out. :) [I adore the girls]
    thanks so much for sharing your beautiful quilts and quilting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Aren't your girls having a great time there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm surprised you didn't let the girls pose with the quilts. ;oD

    Nice job of quilting. I especially like what you did on the chevron quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...your chevron swirl quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...