Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Sundries…..

Kaiser never lets a bit of label stitching get in the way of a chin rest snooze:
DSCF1838
A quilt restoration I have been working on finished this week.More on this later when it has been returned to Cat. This has been a WIP for quite awhile but as we know good things take time. I am more than thrilled with the result.
Quilt Restoration
A wide angle photo of our re arranged Quilting Studio AKA Garage.
Quilt studio
Yes, that’s an indoor clothes line on the left and that’s  Peggy’s Nine plus Four quilt top hanging on it.
We’re watching the America Cup races. Eeeek wasn’t that scary when our yacht nearly flipped? Next race about to start, gotta go……..

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great new studio! And Kaiser is so cute (as usual).

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaiser is a sweetie pie! I love that photo. And Big Bertha looks SO happy in her new home. I am very excited for you and look forward to the days when I can get and house an Innova. Thank you for sharing your journey!!!
    ~ Christina in Cleveland, OH US

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see your beautiful work space - my area is nearly the size of a thimble, crowded by cozy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of an indoor clothes line. That's borderline genius.

    And your sewing studio looks cosy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...