Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Op shop treasure…..

 

At the Hospice shop today there was quite a collection of cross stitched pieces. They looked like they had all been stitched by the same very talented stitcher. I couldn’t resist the exquisite rose piece and the cute pin cushions. I intend to take the lace off the pincushions and add a patchwork touch. The table napkins – well I can never leave those behind either!

Op shop cross stitch

The roses and butterflies are stitched on a soft grey background. The fabric is very fine – probably a 20 count I think. DSCF1847

Nice find don’t you think?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These pieces are beautiful - an excellent find. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful stitches. Someone spent hours making those. I think I'd be framing that delicate rose . Enjoy your amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes a truly wonderful find Linda!
    It's such a great feeling when you come home with treasures like these!
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are beautiful, those butterflies are sweet...

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...