Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bertha and I are getting on fine….

……quilts are flying off  the frame:

My Scrappy Trip Around the World:

DSCF1777

I had thought about putting Baptist Fans on this scrappy quilt but decided on a more modern look with Spirals:

PicMonkey Collage

I think my Innova aka Bertha gives much better definition to my quilting. I’m loving that texture.

DSCF1811

Shopping cats completed:

DSCF1789

Nice soft whirling quilting on this one complimented by more magic binding with a hot pink peep. Nice back art too! I should mention here that Peggy of Kiwi Klippings has been working like a trogan making backings and bindings for me.Thank you Peggy.

Cts go shopping

Do you remember when I purchased this pretty fabric?

Cake Shop Collage

Peggy made it up into a pretty little top and I quilted it.

DSCF1800

I love how easy it is to stitch around small detail with Bertha. On this quilt I used Superiors Magnifico, a thread I am growing to love. It has such a lovely lustre.

Tatuma quilt sweet dreams

Magic binding again (thanks Peggy) and look at the pretty back.

Tatums quilt sweet dreams 2

Look who was busy working behind the photo shoot:

DSCF1810

Such hardworking girls!

Thanks for popping by.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like Bertha loves her new home!

    Lovely quilting on all these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy! Love all your quilts and so glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness- Bertha sure is getting a workout!So glad you two are getting along so well. Lovely stuff coming off the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful quilting, and it sounds as though you are so enjoying all this, lovely designs, we as quilters, photographers or bloggers learn so much about putting all this on our blog, love your collage ones, super doper!!! Greetings to all, Jean.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...