Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sweet Peas…..

…gathered at our house on Wednesday.
Debbie has finished satin stitching Trish’s big blocks.
DSCF1597
Andreena has completed her Birthday Block quilt. Doesn’t it look grand? (sorry my photo is a bit fuzzy)
Andreenas quilt
Peggy showed the ladies how to make fabric flowers.
flowwermaking
Debbie has added to her Birthday Blocks and created this quilt top:
DSCF1599

I received my Birthday Blocks back.I popped some of them (I have 20)up on the design wall today for a quick play. I think I will be tweaking  for awhile to get the most effective colour play.
DSCF1613
Can you see that circle appearing? This is going to be such fun to quilt.
DSCF1614
Thanks Sweet Peas, I love my blocks.

Linking with Sew Many Ways 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday month, Linda!

    Enjoy playing with your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish's blocks look wonderful! And I really like the playful designs of yours too.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...