Over Summer I caught the STAW virus. Other people were churning out STAW blocks. I just had to join in. I did make a STAW quilt about 6 years ago. I gave it to our Community Quilt project. Sadly I don’t even have a photo of it as my computer died and took my photos with it. Grrrrr.
I made my blocks but they were set aside in favour of quilting. Last week Peggy offered to sew them together for me. A bit of stash busting followed and borders were added.
Bit of a breeze off the mighty Waikato river today.
I’m very happy with how it has turned out. Golly my new machine better arrive soon, quilts are stacking up at an alarming rate.
Bye for now, I’m off to complete yet another UFO.