Saturday, June 29, 2013

The wolves went back….

…went back to their den today:

wolves straight

The two small ones are folded in half. I guess they are really meant to be cushion covers but my friends wanted small quilts to protect their new furniture seating from their own little wolf.

DSCF1261

The art work on these panels is very nice. Fun to add some texture to.

DSCF1263

I was asked to quilt these onto a fleece which had a checked texture. Can you see that texture showing through? That was a surprise when I took them off the frame.

Thanks for visiting.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, I am always amazed at how those are printed onto the fabric, so real. Lovely quilting. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such unique pieces!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...