Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sweet Peas….

……… gathered at our house yesterday. The ladies have generously made more hottie covers for The Hottie Project.

How about this for a pile of warm loving?

DSCF1203

Twenty five covers equals 250 warm toes.

DSCF1198

I love how Trish has repurposed the blanket label.

DSCF1196

Just looking at them is enough to give you the warm fuzzies.

Debbie has been getting all creative with some cushion covers:

DSCF1194

          DSCF1190              DSCF1188 

Peggy has just completed this quilt. She won some of the blocks at Taupo Quiltmakers, made a few more and added borders.I got to quilt it, lucky me.

DSCF1206

Cat scanning was required before binding was applied:

DSCF1168

Susie’s magic binding used again. This is fast becoming a favourite around here.

DSCF1210

It’s chilly here tonight and set to get colder. Makes me wish our hottie covers were already in Christchurch.

Keep warm!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely covers, super quilt, and the binding, perfect. Bit cold here at 9.45, rain and strong wind, glad we are still in the North!!! Cheers from Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sweet Peas are a generous and productive group.

    I need to try that binding technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats 25 kids who are going to be toasty warm this winter. Great job ladies. You rock!

    Those cushion covers remind me of Summer...and as I listen to the rain belting down here this morning I say roll on Summer!

    And Peggy's quilt is just adorable...I love the colours in the third picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder about the hottie project!! That is a great pile of hottie covers. Peggy's quilt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...