Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pink Pizazz

Golly I am going to have to stop falling in love with quilts I cant keep! It is going to hard to let this quilt go.

DSCF1178 (2)

Simple but very effective design. Modern quilting with lots of texture.

Pink Pizazz Collage

Peggy pieced this quilt and added this very cute binding which gives the illusion of a flange.

DSCF1176

Don’t you just love that little peek of green? This technique is called Susie’s Magic Binding.

Did I mention I love this quilt? You’d like one more peek wouldn’t you?

DSCF1170

Thanks for popping by

4 comments:

  1. A super quilt, with the binding finishing it to perfection.Lime green and lollipop pink, Lovely. Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out amazing. I can see why you want to keep it. Your modern quilting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilting really finishes the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the texture that quilting gives the back. Its as pretty as the front. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...