Pages

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Another Hottie

Peggy and I have been a bit caught up with this  hottie making lark. It’s a tiny bit addictive. They seem to come together so quickly, a nice little creative fix.
Today I spotted a strip of calico that I had used to doodle some quilting on to check out a thread. I measured the width. Perfect for a hottie cover!
 DSCF1102
A bit of pretty left over binding for the back. Perfect again!
 DSCF1104
See that stitching on the binding? That’s that triple stitch I was telling you about. It makes topstitching look very sharp.
DSCF1106
Not a very practical colour I know but I bet there are a few Mum’s that need hottie covers too!
Sweet Peas day, must dash and get some things ready.
Thanks for popping by

5 comments:

  1. Love that quilting Linda. It really adds a touch of class to an every day item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning quilting, triple stitch finishing it off to perfection, enjoy your day. Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't recognise the triple stitch on your last post but this is one which I used to diagonally quilt on a triangle quilt,
    I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are addictive aren't they! ha ha... This one looks lovely too :) Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...