Monday, May 27, 2013

The Scrap Quilts went……

…..home on Saturday.

This is Jo’s one:

DSCF0981

Isn’t it splendid?

Nice big soft all over quilting on this one.

Jos quilt Collage

Even the back is scrappy:

Jo's quilt back Collage

This is Alison’s one:

DSCF1002

I never get tired of these scrappy stars. Free motion in the diamonds and a bit of ruler work and wavy lines in the stars.

alisons stars Collage

Did you spot the use of some selvage strips?

Adorable fabric on the back.

Alisons quilt back two Collage

Thanks ladies. I really enjoyed working on your quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning colours, and the quilting, the back is as lovely as the front, I like pieced backings so much.Superb, as always ,Linda. Greetings to all at your place, from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrappy quilts!

    Hexie quilt is making its way back to you today

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...