Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mahjong anyone?

 

A while ago I helped one of the Sweet Peas, Mary, get started making a quilt using the Mahjong pattern.

I have just finished quilting it for her:

Mahjong quilt

I popped an on point square in the middle of each large tile

DSCF0853

added wavy lines out into the background tiles.

DSCF0856

The back of this quilt looks pretty cool

DSCF0863

The weather has been a tad cooler, Koko and Kaiser are always looking for a nice sunny spot.

DSCF0811

Thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cool mornings here but warm very sunny days, A lovely design Linda, finishing off the quilt to perfection. Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a quilt where the back is as pretty as the front. I think I;d have a hard time deciding which side to use on this one.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...