Friday, May 24, 2013

Flower Power

Peggy made this quilt top to test a pattern for one of our Sweet Peas.

Today I quilted it.

DSCF0966

Modern wiggle woggles (that’s high tech speak isn’t it?) in the wedges and a bit of whimsy in the flower panel.

DSCF0969

DSCF0964

Butterflies and flowers:

                         DSCF0963DSCF0962

Bit of back art going on here:

                           DSCF0978DSCF0975

As my American friends would say, “I  love me some texture”:DSCF0973

This quilt will be deposited in Taupo Quiltmaker’s bank of Community quilts.

Chilly evening here in Taupo, all tucked up waiting to watch Coro.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute quilt. I think the colours are so pretty and its well balanced .(I think there's always a danger with overdoing it with florals)

    Love all the different kinds of quilting on this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely quilting as usual xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another great finish!

    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wiggle woggles - I always wondered what those were called! Love it! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...