Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweet Peas…………

……gathered at our house this week.

Andreena has made another Yoyo elephant,which she gave to Maxie for her new Great Grandson:

yoyo elephant Collage

Andreena has also been busy making this alphabet quilt:

alphabet quiltCollage

Debbie has quilted Trish’s Birthday block quilt for her:

DSCF0695

Great quilting Debbie

DSCF0696

Debbie brought along her Healing Heart quilt to show:

DSCF0687

Debbie is also working on a T shirt quilt for her Grandson Rex:

DSCF0697

Andreena brought along this quilt that she won in a raffle.Lucky lady.

DSCF0694 

Moira has nearly finished stitching on her Golly quilt. Her hair treatments have given her Gollies personality.

Moira's quilt Collage

Debbie has given Peggy a nearly completed set of Golly blocks. They are the same as Moira’s but made in country colours.

DSCF0680

Sorry I haven’t been around much. I have been working on two shhhhh secret projects. One is an entry for a competition and the other I don’t want the owner to see just yet. 

Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Linda, each one is super, love the gollies' hair,and the alpahbet ,is each animal done on an embroidery machine?Rain here a lot of the day, hope all is well at your place, Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing heart really 'speaks' to me. I am afraid that a 'golly' quilt is rather 'not politically correct, here in North America....I think of them as 'folk art'.
    Meant to tell you, I have been to Taupo ( couple of years ago)....cleaned up on some lovely buttons in an op shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alphabet quilt . Its so cute .

    And I'm cutting up tshirts for a quilt at the moment. Does your friend have any “must know “ pointers ? It would be nice to keep all my hair as Im sewing it together!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...