Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

I Spy……

a wee while ago our Sweet Pea friend Debbie’s second Grandson Baylee arrived. We had a quilt ready to go for him.

Baylees first quilt

Baylee’s parents love the quilt so much that it has become a wall hanging. It hangs just like this on the wall with the label corner pinned up.

That wasn’t really the plan. Peggy and I decided a “working” quilt was required. So cutting and stitching was done by Peggy at Kiwi Klippings and I did the quilting.

I spy quilt

Simple quilting here – loops and stars.

Baylees I spy quilt Collage

We’re hoping Baylee gets to burp, slurp, bloop and play on this quilt.

TTFN

5 comments:

  1. Ah so that is where it is going! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One to look at, one to use, will there be another for the Mum? All truly lovely, Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that quilts should be used and enjoyed rather than displayed. I hope this one will definitely be a "working" quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilts and I'm all for having them be cuddled with and adored~!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...