Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Feather finish

…..off the frame today:
Sampler quilt
This quilt was donated to Taupo Quiltmakers for our Community Quilts programme.The fabrics are just lovely. I am wondering if it is a Thimbleberry quilt.I felt the traditional style called for feathers. So free motion feathers abound.
Free motion feathers
Machine quilted feathers
Did you spot our clover lawn? It has stayed nice and green all summer.
………..and just because I can a back shot:
Machine quilted feathers
Thanks for popping by

Linking to: Confessions of Fabric Addict


 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed my earlier comment as I made some typos. I wanted to say: It's a beautiful quilt, I love the free motion feathers you quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too just loved the free motion feathers, the back shot really shows them off and it's a beautiful quilt to be given for the Community Quilts programme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super quilting, your designs always fit the quilt pattern and the fabric perfectly. We have rain, real true, down-to-earth, RAIN, and I can hear it on the roof. Hooray, at long last.Hope you get some too, although your lawn looks luschiously green already. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love traditional quilt patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it . The top is beautiful and the quilting is a highlight! Great job Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Linda, you're an artist with your quilting.
    Hey, Thank you for the Hot Cross buns recipe - I'll try it NEXT Good Friday - look wonderful!
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The back shot is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty quilt, Linda - and I absolutely love your quilting! Thanks for the back shot that shows it so well. Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your quilting! What kind of longarm do you have?

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...