Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Passionate about Pansies and Purple

Way back in 2000 I joined a row by row round robin organised by KiwiQuilters OnLine.Joining a row by row is a great way to build your piecing skills and colour awareness. It seems that all rows are equal but some are more equal than others.If you look you can see some creativity was required to make the rows work. 

Row by Row

This was the second quilt that I machine quilted. It has my favourite batting Matilda’s wool batting in it. I have washed it many times and the batting is holding up really well. So cosy and warm. The fabric is getting a little worn so I have decided to let it have a rest this winter and use my new Purple Peril quilt.

This is my favourite quilt, I don’t want to wear it out. I hope it doesn’t think I am neglecting it.

Row by row quilt

Thanks for popping by

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely, and I can see why it is one of your favorites - such a wonderful variety of blocks and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt Linda, purple is one of my favourite colours also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how a variety of fabrics can be pulled together to create such a beauty

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...