Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Normal service has resumed

After a computer outage. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Don’t you just hate it when you have to call your ISP. It’s never easy.

I thought you might like to know how the chookies are going on.Every evening we let them out for a run for an hour before sunset.They discovered the bank above our vegetable garden.

DSCF0338

Lots of new things to explore. They had such a happy time!

I don’t think the Pukekohe were impressed.

DSCF0344

 

 

The chooks are very happy and settled. We get four eggs nearly every day now. We save kitchen scraps, cook them and give them a nice breakfast every morning. Every day we move them to a new patch of clover.

It’s a great life for critters around here. Yesterday I got a roll of wool batting out to use. By the time I went to get measurements guess who had taken up residence?

DSCF0370

On Saturday a Great Day Art was held at the Great Lake Centre Taupo. Taupo Quiltmakers had a stand. They asked if I would let them use my “Add a Dash of Lime” quilt as part of the display.

DSCF0369

Julie and Christine made the stand look very smart. Hopefully we may have attracted some new quilters.

DSCF0367

Thanks for popping by

No comments:

Post a Comment


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...