Saturday, March 30, 2013

More blogs I read

Time to share some more blogs with you:

Make it do

Sew, cook, clean, this blog has it all – including a recipe that has become a favourite around here Lemon Bar.

36 Quilts in 12 months

Tracee works for Quiltmaker magazine. She has challenged herself to make 36 Quilts this year. Follow her progress.

Geta’s Quilting Studio

Geta lives in Romania. A very talented quilter and pattern maker. At the moment she is posting a tutorial series about trapunto.

Tamarack Shack

Kathy lives in a beautiful part of Canada right by Schist Lake. She quilts beautifully and takes photos of her quilts in the most stunning settings.

and finally, an internet friend Maureen has just started her own blog Mystic Quilter please pop over and say “Hi, Linda sent me”

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. Linda, I am almost scared to add anyone else to my list, but then, like you, I find another blog that is totally irresistable.Love Tamarack Shack, superb pics of quilts on rock on snow!!
    lovely of you to share newly found exciting places to visit. Cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Linda, I really appreciate it!
    It's finally warming up here but that means melting snow and a very wet ice rink!!
    Now I'm going to check out the other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Linda. Thanks for mentioning my blog, much appreciated. I have had a visitor already (Nancy J)and after reading her blog added that to my list. Must go and have a read at the other sites you mentioned.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...