Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last quilt for 2012

We just squeaked in with another finish:

DSCF4065

We wanted quilt to be light but cosy so we backed it with a coral fleece throw. I used So Fine thread top and bottom, stitched up like a dream.

DSCF4066

The coral fleece looks like a luxurious piece of velvet

DSCF4068

The quilt drapes beautifully, I’ll be using coral fleece again.

A big Thank You to all the people who have allowed me to quilt their quilts this year and share them with you.

Welcome to my new followers too!

Next time I chat to you it will be next year.

Bye for now

3 comments:

  1. Linda I hope 2013 is going to be a happy and healthy one for you with lots of precious quilting time. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I hope 2013 is good to you and yours, with many great quilting days, fine weather, family time, and friends to share it all. Fond New Year Greetings from Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year to you! This quilt turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...