Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Blogs I love

It’s been a while since I shared some favourite blogs. I know it’s nice to share so here are some more:
The make your own zone. Lots of interesting ideas for cleaners,crafts,laundry and much more.
Not surprisingly I follow a few blogs written by quilters.
Tamarack Shack Great quilting, great photos and great scenery.
Sew Kinda Wonderful. Jenny designs quilts with a very modern feel. Her quilting is amazing.
I have just starting reading Frugal Queen. She started her blog in 2009 to record her journey from being 45K in debt to being debt free. She achieved debt freedom in 2011 and now she’s over paying her mortgage and saving money. The frugality continues.
Crazy Working Mum: Diary of a Mother on the brink of snapping.
Jessica Stilwell has lived every mother’s fantasy. She went on strike. For six days the mother of three girls -- 12-year-old twins and their 10-year-old sister -- did no “picking up, tidying, washing, cleaning, clearing, reminding or nagging.” …and just because I know you love a picture, look who came visiting us today….
DSCF3932
Gossamer wings. So pretty. A careful catch and release exercise and our visitor flew away.
Thanks for popping by.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful links Linda.... I can't wait to check out the striking Mum......
    That is a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the blogs, Linda. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link to my blog Linda!!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...