Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet Peas

gathered at our house today. Numbers a tad depleted as two SPs are overseas.

Christmas goodies were popular again. Andreena has just completed this superb Christmas runner:

DSCF3816

I thought it looked pretty cool on my table. I was hoping she might forget to take it home. No such luck!

Rochelle also showed us a runner:

Rochelles Runner

Isn’t that pretty?

After show and tell and all important morning tea:

DSCF3808

Lemon drizzle cake mmmmmmmm

Rochelle showed us how to make the big Christmas Crackers that I talked about on Maxie’s Birthday.

I also gave a quick demo on making partridges.

Small partridge pic

This afternoon I have made a second Cracker. I took lots of photos, I’m now busy writing a tutorial for you. Come back it will be up soon.

Bye for now

4 comments:

  1. Linda, I am waiting for your tute on crackers, as I bought some snaps this week, can you get them in Taupo? Spotlight have them in P.N. Lovely runners, super for next month. Greetings from Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun get together. Love those runners. Your partridge is so cute and I love the fabric that you used. I'm looking forward to your cracker tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Sweet Peas are a productive group - love the table runners and the partridge. The lemon drizzle cake looks divine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table runners are just lovely! I can see why you hoped she would "forget"!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...