Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spring is in the air

We have had a couple of glorious days. Clear blue sky but the air is still cool. Perfect!

I took a stroll around some of the garden today and captured these lovelies:

 DSCF3461

DSCF3462

DSCF3466

However the cats don’t think it’s quite Spring yet. In the Winter we had a little routine going. After they had their morning snack I would warm up their wheat bags for them. This morning Koko (aka the Princess) gave me a few cross “merrrrows” because I didn’t have the wheat bags heated. I jumped to and did my duty. I guess it was a little chilly.Here they are all cosy.They do so need a rest after a hard night sleeping!

DSCF3456

Thanks for popping by

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the idea of snuggling with a toasty, wheat bag on chilly mornings, and I love that you do that for your cats. You're a gem!

    I look forward to seeing your Spring unfold as Winter begins here. Your beautiful flower photos will bring a burst of sunshine into my drab Winter days. Maybe I'll pop a wheat bag in the microwave, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda,

    Your cats look right at home. Sleeping on a wheat bag must be heaven for them.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the joys of Spring. We had some nice weather this week too. I was in heaven!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...