Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crinoline Ladies II

The Ladies are finished and ready to go home. First they wanted to take some air:

 

DSCF3430

DSCF3432

Can you see our neighbours Cotoneaster – the perfect match for Moira’s quilt.

DSCF3434

The ladies are so pretty. Moira’s work so accurate. Several people have asked if her buttonhole stitch is hand done, it’s so perfect. Moira did all the stitching on her Janome.I am a Pfaff fan but I have to say that I think Janome has the best buttonhole stitch.

DSCF3438

I stitched the outer borders with vines and leaves, between the blocks I did my single leaf vine.

DSCF3440

DSCF3444

I am very happy with the end result. I think Moira is too.

Thanks for popping by

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your quilting is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a lovely job! I agree about Janome's button hole stitch, it is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting. You did an amazing job on this one.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...