Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweet Peas and New Potatoes

The ladies meet at our house today. When I told Glynn the Sweet Peas were coming he said “I’ll have mine with new potatoes please”!

As usual the ladies are all very busy with different craft items. Debbie was  busy trimming blocks for her Urban Beads Quilt.

I can’t wait to see this one finished. It’s going to be a stunner.

Trish has been busy making Polka Dot Dresses:

DSCF3226

Polka dot dresses 2

V Cute.

Another nice time with friends. Lots of laughter and chat.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those polka dot dresses are definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Tell Debbie I would love to see her quilt when she's all done!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...