Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ssshhhhhh Secret Squirrel Stuff

 

On Friday night Taupo Quiltmakers are holding a Midnight Madness stitching session. We will gather at 6pm and be ready to sew at 6-30pm. We’ll be stopping for tea and then perhaps later a nice sugar hit – hope Fiona brings some of her Brownies!

I have been busy making a sample, Peggy made one too. I quilted hers first. I did lots of that Corrugated Iron stitching, I love the texture – and it so suits the front of the quilt:

   DSCF3213

DSCF3212

While I was quilting my sample I mastered Pebbles!!!

-Midnight madnsee pebbles

Now ladies what do your think we are making???

Bye for now, thanks for popping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, it looks interesting, but I don't have any idea what it might be. I'll wait patiently for the full reveal.

    P.S. I hope Fiona brings some brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this some beautiful quilting. I can't wait to see the whole quilt. Your pebbles look marevelous!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...