Sunday, July 29, 2012

Please allow me to introduce

Dear Jane
DSCF2820

She’s been visiting at the Razzle Dazzle spa for a while now.
In all her tiny piecing glory:
DSCF2826
DSCF2822
Thursday it was time for her to start her beauty treatment:
On to the spa bed she went:
DSCF2827
A gentle start with basting stitches top to bottom.
DSCF2832
Oh, look at this pretty corner block at bottom right.
DSCF2833
This will be the last block I will stitch. I’d like to stitch it right away but it’s back to the top for more foundation work.
More tomorrow……
Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

  1. Totally YUM!
    But I'm real dreaming to ever make a Dear Jane quilt.
    Looking forward to seeing it all quilted.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...