Pages

Monday, July 09, 2012

Kiwiana quilts

For my final show of quilts from our exhibition I took some photos of quilts with a Kiwiana flavour.
DSCF2624

DSCF2594

This stunning New Zealand Baltimore was made by Kathy Mc Caffrey. Kathy does the most exquisite work. All needle turn applique and hand quilted. The two birds are our  Tui and Kereru (wood Pigeon)
DSCF2617
DSCF2620
DSCF2618
For more Kiwiana you may like to pop over to Peggy’s blog and check out her Kiwiana modern quilt.
To finish I just have to show you Margaret’s Kaffe Fassett quilt – so vibrant!
DSCF2613
That’s it – no more show photos. I hope you enjoyed them.
Thanks for popping by

2 comments:

  1. What's not to Love about a gorgeous group of quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to see Kiwiana quilts, thanks for the pics. The NZ Baltimore is stunning, what a wonderful quilt that is!!!

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...