Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ain’t love grand!

Our two cats Kaiser and Koko have been together for 14 years now. We often think they are like an old married couple:

 DSCF2766

Besides loving on our cats I have been stitching. Cat of Catalina’s Cottage sent me a Opshop treasure top to quilt. You’d like to see a sneak peek wouldn’t you?

DSCF2779

I’m so excited about how this quilt has stitched up.I think it’s a “Mintage” quilt. Vintage fabric meets modern quilting. More photos later when Cat has seen it.

Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. The muted colors of your friend's quilt are lovely. The quilt definitely appeals to my eye, and I look forward to seeing more of it and your quilting magic.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...